Coupons by Boxing - 2 results
Employer: England Boxing Limited
Location: Various UK
Job Type: Volunteer (Part time)
How to Apply: Download the additional information pack and application form at
http://www.englandboxing.org/aba/index.cfm/about-us/vacancies/ and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
England Boxing represents more than 19000 active members across more than 900 affiliated clubs, and is committed to maximising the potential of the sport through the legacy of a successful London 2012 Olympic Games. As a national governing body, England Boxing Ltd (formerly ABAE Ltd) is responsible for the administration, development and promotion of amateur boxing throughout England. England Boxing is a non-profit organisation and is thus overseen by a Board of Directors.
The board of England Boxing includes seven ‘Boxing’ Directors. To meet the requirements of our articles of association, we are now seeking two applicants for ‘Boxing’ Director positions who will be appointed through a skills-based selection process. As we continue to develop and strengthen our sport, across the board there is a need to capture strategic and leadership skills from within our boxing community.
All Boxing Directors will take on individual responsibilities which will align to one or more of the following areas:
• Medical: A professional understanding of the safety aspects of contact sport.
• International: (Including Performance/Talent & Coaching) Ability to foster and maintain successful relationships beyond the English association for the benefit of England Boxing
• Technical: Oversight of rules, judging and disciplinary matters from a national and international perspective.
• Clubs: A thorough understanding of the club structure within England Boxing how to develop and enhance participation for members from the grassroots up.
• Tournaments: Awareness of all aspects of scheduling, hosting and promoting boxing championships.
• Commercial: Driving the Association’s ability to capitalise on its assets and support the development of its infrastructure.
• Communications: Leading communications from and to the Board throughout the organisation and beyond.
In addition all applicants should be able to demonstrate an ability to contribute to the following behaviours/attributes of the Board.
• Strategic thinking and leadership
• Fiduciary Duties
• Stakeholder management
• Equality and diversity management
• Collective responsibility
• Respect and integrity
• Collegiate attitude
To qualify as a ‘Boxing’ Director you must have been a member of England Boxing (formerly ABAE) for three years.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com
Closing date: 12 February 2016
Employer: Boxing Scotland Limited
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Tayside, Grampian and the Highlands, Northern Scotland
Job Type: Full time
How to Apply:Download and complete an application form at http://www.boxingscotland.org/exciting-opportunity-bsl-north-region-development-officer/. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted and marked Private & Confidential, BSL RDO application, 5 Nasmyth Court, Houston Industrial Estate, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 5EG.
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – NORTH REGION
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Boxing Scotland and we are looking to appoint a new North Region Development Officer.
The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to grow the sport in:
- The Regional Sporting Partnership Areas covering Grampian and the Highlands.
The main objectives of the role will be:
- Grow membership on an annual basis in existing, targeted clubs in the North District;
- Provide support and guidance to any new club in the North District;
- Create, develop and maintain partnerships between schools, clubs, local authorities and higher/further education to ensure the long term future of clubs in the North District;
- To identify and develop at least one club which provides the correct environment to develop boxers to performance level;
- Identify suitable development opportunities for officials, volunteers and coaches in the North District;
- Build the profile of Boxing in the North District and related Regional Sport Partnership area.
The Boxing Scotland Regional Club Development Officer will be responsible for:
- Increasing participation in Boxing;
- Growing Boxing Scotland membership;
- Creating strong sustainable clubs;
- Maintaining, updating and providing clear data for all targeted clubs;
- Engage with LA Outreach Officers to engage with SIMD areas;
- To support and grow the sport of boxing through the opening of new clubs and Active Schools network partnership working.
The post holder will report to the Boxing Scotland Chief Operating Officer and will be an integral part of the Boxing Scotland team.
Targeted clubs will be as follows:
St Mary’s (Aberdeen);
Granite City (Aberdeen);
Byron BC (Aberdeen);
Aberdeen University BC;
Kincorth BC (Aberdeen);
Insch BC (Inverurie);
Peterhead BC (Peterhead);
Lochaber Phoenix BC (Fort William);
The post holder will be report to the Boxing Scotland Chief Operating Officer and will be an integral part of the Boxing Scotland team.
The post is offered up to March 2017 on a fixed term contract and will be subject to regular reviews. The operating base for the post will be determined on the geographical need of the role.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than Friday 12 February 2016 at 17:00.