Coupons by Climbing - 1 results
Employer: Greenwich Leisure Limited
Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Fixed Term (Part time)
How to Apply: Please complete an online application at: https://www.glljobs.org/job/Climb_Instructor/108916
Are you looking for a job that challenges, inspires and realises your potential as an Climbing coach? Do you enjoy coaching? If you are keen to make a difference in what you do and want to become a key part of our success story, We are currently looking for a Climb instructors to assist in delivering the full programme for The Climbing walls operated by GLL in the following London Boroughs of Barnet, Camden,Hackney, Islington, City of Westminster and Crystal Palace National Sports Centre.
If you have the experience and passion for Climbing and want to join a team of instructors, who willing to go that extra for the customers, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Key aspects of the role will include:
• Delivery of excellent programmes with knowledge of practices, progression, and teaching points.
• Maintain a good and positive image of the centre
• Provide a welcoming, professional, and helpful service
• Ensure the safety and control of the climbers and ensure all relevant regulations are enforced.
The Successful candidate will have:
• CWA/SPA qualification preferred but not essential.
• Experience of coaching and teaching in door climbing.
• Good administration skills.
• Experience of coaching in a community setting
• A First Aid at Work Qualification (Desirable)
All pay rates are subject to skills, experience, qualifications and location.
If you feel your experience matches any of these exciting opportunities, please send through your application for consideration.
Closing date: 29 February 2016
Interview date: 29 February 2016