Coupons by Fitness - 2 results
Salary: £24,500 +£4,000 OTE
Location: Holborn, London
Job Type: Permanent (Full time)
How to Apply: To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter quoting this reference code UKACT/UKSPORT/OPPS/SAE/0216 in the email subject.
SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
The purpose of this role is to deliver the ukactive sales strategy for all membership facing activity as directed by the Sales Manager. ukactive has built up a membership base which includes health and fitness operators, suppliers, training partners, individuals and many broader stakeholders.
The essence of the role is understand the membership and commercial opportunities across all areas of the organisation and to be fully versed with the ukactive vision. When new sales opportunities are identified, the Sr. Accounts Executive will work closely in collaboration with the SM to ensure suitable structures and processes can be deployed to support new business growth. This role relies on excellent communication skills, the ability work in collaboration with the SM and successful previous sales experience. Knowledge of the sector would be an advantage but is not a pre requisite.
Essential Skills and Knowledge for the role
• Support the development and execution of the sales plans
• Delivering sales on time, on budget, that meet (and exceed)expectations
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on given sales strategies
• Setting KPI’s for the Account Executive’s, agreed by the SM and in line with the team sales plan,
• Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to drive a very strong relationship management approach with clients.
• Support the SM in providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
Accountabilities & Responsibilities Key Accountabilities
• Accountable for achieving the KPI’s set for sales
• Accountable for providing customers with detailed and correct membership information.
• Accountable for the delivery of the sales plan
• Maintaining the ukactive vision and mission across all events.
• Responsible for managing the Account Executives, and delivering the sales strategy outlined by the Sales Manager
• Responsible for driving sales and supporting the sales team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
• Responsible for obtaining and using up to date market intelligence to identify emerging development opportunities.
• Responsible for ensuring the delivery of Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly (as appropriate) sales.
• Responsible for identifying and developing new and/or existing membership opportunities
• Good communicator
• Experience of achieving sales growth through new business
• Experience of developing account management strategy to support existing membership base
• Excellent planning & time management
• Excellent man-management skills and the ability to set individual and team targets
• Ability to lead, engage and motivate a team
• Ability to work with and build rapport with staff / customers at all levels
• Ability to use initiative in challenging circumstances
• Analytical skills to assess the success of the membership programme and benefits
• Seeks and takes on responsibility
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Closing date: 19 February 2016
Employer: University of Warwick
Salary: £16,357 – £17,703 pa
Location: University of Warwick
Job Type: Permanent (Full time)
How to Apply: Apply online at http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/humanresources/jobsintro/
HEALTH AND FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
We are looking for someone who is passionate about being active and interacts well with people and can encourage and motivate our staff and student population to keep active. Alongside this, you will be required to hold a minimum Level 3 Gym Qualification and an exercise to music and a first aid qualification is also desirable.
You will also be required to have; significant experience of working in a gym environment, sound knowledge related to health and safety within a gym facilities, a thorough understanding of instruction of cardio vascular, static resistance and free weight equipment, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, the ability to work well in a team and a willingness to undertake further training relevant to the role.
Closing date: 1 February 2016
Interview date: 15 February 2016