Coupons by Football - 39 results
Employer: Manchester City Football Club
Job Type: Paid Internship (Full time)
How to Apply: Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy reference CO-629-20160831.
We are recruiting an Operations and Development Intern to join the team at the Manchester City Football Club Academy for a fixed term period of 12 months.
The Operations and Development Intern will provide administration, operations and project management support to the Operations and Development departments within the Academy.
The role will involve:
– Supporting the Head of Operations and Development with the development of academy policies and procedures
– Managing the collection and distribution of the academy team results from matches and tournaments to the communications department, including producing match report information
– Managing a variety of ad hoc Academy projects from inception to completion, with the support of the Head of Operations and Development
– Providing operational support for academy home matches
– Providing administrative support to the Head of Operations and Development and the wider Operations and Development departments
We are looking for candidates who have a strong understanding of the requirements of the high performance sport environment & the wider high performance sporting landscape. Candidates must have excellent organisation and administrative skills, have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and have the ability to manage multiple projects, always being able to prioritise their workload. It is essential that candidates are able to build and maintain excellent relationships with demanding clients and stakeholders & are highly motivated being able to demonstrate a passion for high performance sport. Finally, we are looking for candidates who are educated to degree level.
Closing date: 21st September 2016
City Football Group promotes equal opportunities in employment and welcomes all applications from people who meet the requirements of the job description.
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone. We make a commitment to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
Proposed start date: ASAP
Due to the large volume of expected applications we will only be able to contact those short-listed for interviews.
Employer: Montpelier Villa FC
Salary: £35 home games – £20 away games, just as linesman
Job Type: Fixed Term (Part time)
How to Apply: Please call chairman Kev Rowe on 07949 163653 or email email@example.com
Montpelier Villa, Brighton’s largest amateur club require a local person to run the line on home and away games (transport to away games included) – £20.
Home match days will require you to be the match day helper & linesman – £35 (about 3.5 hours)
Match Day Helper Role
- Be there 90 mins before kick off.
- Meet and Greet Opposition and Referee
- Direct for parking (especially when the main campus needs to be used)
- Be on the end of a phone to direct lost opponents, refs and spectators
- Look after the dressing room keys for both teams during the warm ups, pre-half time, post half-time and at the end.
- Complete the Squads on the Whiteboard, having set it up and then bring it back in after the game
- Sell programs having put some in Home, away and Ref’s dressing rooms
- Prepare squash and cups for half time in dressing rooms
Closing date: 15 September 2016
Employer: Scottish FA
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent (Full time)
How to Apply: Candidates should send the following:
Letter of application highlighting relevant experience
Up to date curriculum vitae
Details of current remuneration
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a leadership role with responsibility for implementing the Scottish F.A.’s strategic objectives and communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
The Performance Director will be accountable for the delivery of the Scottish FA’s performance strategy and policies to increase the number of world class players within a culture off winning across the association, its teams and member clubs.
The strategy and football philosophy underpins the performance of the Scottish F.A.’s elite football academies and programmes including the “Scottish style of play” at elite level.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact:
0207 092 6966
Closing date: 1 October 2016
Employer: Chelsea Football Club
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type: Permanent (Full time)
How to Apply: Apply online at http://www.chelseafc.com/the-club/about-chelsea-football-club/vacancies.html
1. To oversee, develop and promote a strategic community cohesion programme across four London boroughs.
2. To ensure quality assurance procedures are followed and implemented across all projects delivered.
3. To increase female participation across all programmes.
4. To develop and increase strategic relationships with key partners.
5. Work closely with key partners and funders to fulfil the requirements of funding
6. Provide project updates and reports to satisfy the needs of key partners, funders and Foundation management team.
7. Utilise an appropriate file sharing system where staff and management can access schemes of work and elements of good practice.
8. Utilise the Views platform to record required project data to assist in the production of reports and project updates.
9. Report any safeguarding matters to the Operations and Safeguarding Manager.
10. Attend training and relevant continuing professional development sessions to develop sessions and skills beneficial to the job role.
11. Attend regular departmental meetings to provide updates to line manager.
12. Positively contribute towards the achievement of departmental key performance indicators under the guidance of line manager.
13. Work in a supervisory role with staff, young people and vulnerable groups.
Measures of Performance:
1. Staff will be monitored and mentored and attend monthly meetings with Management
2. The successful applicant will be given targets regarding promotion of specific projects/courses which will be reviewed regularly
3. Growth and development of the programme
4. Increased quality assurance and safety measures put in place
1. Extensive knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Views and Excel
2. Current Safeguarding and Emergency Aid Certificates beneficial but not essential
3. Experience of leading a team
4. Experience of working in the football/sport sector
5. Experience of working with hard to reach young people
6. Experience of working to deadlines
7. Experience of bid writing and report writing
9. To be objective and apply confidentiality
Closing date: 5 September 2016
Employer: Southampton FC
Salary: Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Job Type: Permanent (Full time)
How to Apply: Apply online at https://www.onlineresourcing.co.uk/jobs/jobApplication.aspx?JobID=11370
Be part of our journey…
Southampton Football Club is a Premier League club competing at the highest level of professional football with a culture which promotes respect, unity, accountability, creativity and aspiration – this is The Southampton Way.
We look for people with integrity, compassion and support for those around them; people who take pride in what they do with an honest approach, who embrace a challenge while also being accountable for their decisions; people who have the energy and passion to bring an innovative approach to their role and strive to be different from the rest; people with the aspiration to lead the way and become an example to others.
At Southampton Football Club you’ll be given the platform to work in a vibrant, intelligent and challenging work environment with the potential to develop and become the best at what you do.
We don’t stand still, we are constantly moving forward.
What is the CRM Executive role?
We have a new exciting CRM Executive role within our growing and successful Marketing team. The role of CRM Executive will provide a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to start and/or grow a career in Marketing for one of the biggest brands along the South Coast.
This CRM Executive role will be responsible for working closely with the Marketing team to plan, create and deliver targeted communications to supporters utilising the Club’s CRM capabilities. You will implement a range of targeted campaigns aimed at driving supporter engagement and provide a platform for increasing revenues across a number of business areas.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Marketing professional who has recently graduated in a Marketing or Communications related degree. We want a candidate with a passion for understanding the importance of data collection and using that data in an innovative and collaborative way.
The successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills with a flexible approach and a strong attention to detail. You will need to understand the expectations of our fans and be creative in delivering solutions which provide the maximum benefits to the Club.
The competencies which are required for the CRM Executive include:
• Knowledge or previous experience of marketing and communications in relevant role.
• Previous experience in a CRM role. (desirable)
Qualifications (incl. certifications)
• Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Communications.
• Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
• IT literate (competent in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Indesign).
• The ability to adapt & respond quickly to changes in marketing campaigns & smaller projects, at short notice.
• Good organisational and planning skills (must be able to prioritise work load especially at busy times).
• Strong attention to detail for branding and editing purposes across all assets.
• Good understanding of the marketing mix; social media, CRM and database experience/understanding is essential.
• Key team player – the ability to work as a member of a dynamic team, but can also work effectively as an individual.
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
• A competitive entry level salary.
• Two Season Tickets.
• 24 day’s holiday per year, increasing to 25 days after one full football season.
• Life Assurance Cover of 2x salary.
• Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Incentivised Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
• Child Care Vouchers.
• Free onsite parking.
• Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
The closing date for applications for the CRM Executive is 9 September 2016.
Job reference number for the CRM Executive: OLR11501
Southampton Football Club recognises that the safety and protection of those children and young people in day to day contact with the Club is paramount. The Company is committed to creating a safe culture for all.
Southampton Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Employer: The Football Association
Salary: Circa £26,000
Location: St George’s Park
Job Type: Permanent (Full time)
How to Apply: Apply online at http://jobs.thefacareers.com/jobs_apply/vacancies/886/learning_design_and_development_coordinator/
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England and has the responsibility to promote and develop the game at all levels from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International team.
Reporting to the Learning Design and Development Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the process of learning design across FA Education. You will assist the Learning Design and Development Officer to develop and review course content and resources for all disciplines across The FA Education provision and design world leading learning to meet the needs of the changing game and the modern learner.
You will be working with senior technical staff from all disciplines within The FA Education function including Coaching, Performance, Refereeing and Safeguarding and Equality. Your main task will be to assist the Learning Design and Development Officer to implement course development and review processes for FA Education in support of the FA Education Plan of Provision. Furthermore, you will:
•Incorporate the England DNA into resources and materials
•Work closely with the Knowledge and Evaluation Officer to ensure course measures and feedback are used to make improvements to learning design and course content
•Ensure all resources and materials are produced to a high level of quality with a consistent look and feel
•Manage and maintain effective stock controls and databases of all FA qualification resources
•Ensure The FA’s course content is informed by research of other sport, education and workplace learning best practice
•Work alongside the Grassroots and Elite Professional Development teams and other senior technical staff from all disciplines to ensure all tutors are trained and supported in using the current resources and materials
You will have a strong experience of learning and resource design and have significant experience in developing educational content using different learning methods.
You will also possess the following:
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Strong stakeholder management skills
•Good project management skills and be capable of meeting deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
•Excellent attention to detail
•Able to interpret and analyse numerical and non-numerical data
•A real passion for Learning and Development
The closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 05th September 2016.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
Employer: Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
Location: Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QRJob Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Send applications to Catering Dept C/O Fidel Ebanks, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Molineux, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton. WV1 4QR or email to email@example.com _________________________________________________________Position: Apprenticeship Positions – Front of House Porter & Bars, Cellarman
ROLEWe currently have two trainee vacancies for catering staff to add to our current team. Full training will be given through an NVQ apprenticeship and you should be able to demonstrate a level of customer service, communication skills and be professional at all times. This is a full time apprenticeship role .
HOURS OF WORKThe normal hours of work will be based on working five days out of seven on an average 40 hours per week. However, a degree of flexibility in this role is essential as working additional hours may be required.DUTIES• Working as part of the catering team• To service the Club’s hospitality customers• Responding to customer feedback• Providing excellent customer service and building customer relationships• Overall general dutieso Cleaning down cellarso Stocking barso Work behind a baro Serve drinkso Handle casho Provide a drinks serviceo Setting rooms for serviceo Moving furnitureo Waiting onSKILLS & QUALITIES• Customer Service skills• Reliable• Enthusiastic• Polite• Confident• Excellent time keeper• Dynamic, pro-active, organised and methodical• Team playerDeadline: Wednesday 31st August 2016Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community.
Employer: Ipswich Town Football Club
Salary: Sessional rate of £50/home game and £70/away game
Location: Based at the Ipswich Town Training Ground – Playford Road. Away games are situated at various locations around the South-East.
Job Type: Permanent (Part time)
How to Apply: PLEASE INCLUDE: A CV along with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the medical department of Ipswich Town Football Club to gain valuable experience of working with high calibre and developing athletes during the 2016/2017 season and beyond. The Academy has a rich history of developing young footballers and we are looking to expand our medical service to meet the growing needs of the Academy.
Alongside providing Match Day Academy cover, the successful applicant will be eligible to enter into the structured continuing professional development programme at ITFC, enabling Physiotherapists to work towards accreditation through the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sport and Exercise Medicine (ACPSEM) CPD pathway, qualifications through the FIFA F-Marc and FA Learning, mentoring with Senior Sports Medicine specialists and development of Match Day Trauma Management skills.
Match Day Academy Physiotherapist
Reporting to the Head of Academy Sports Medicine and Senior Academy Physiotherapist, the successful candidate will provide first class professional emergency pitch side first aid/trauma management and physiotherapy support to the playing staff of the U9-15 Academy teams on a match day (Sunday and some occasional midweek fixtures). Key responsibilities of the post include diagnosis and treatment of injuries on the pitch side of games, early rehabilitation and management programs, injury prevention strategies and first aid/trauma management. They will also assist other medical staff as required.
This is a casual part time paid role working weekends, plus regular travel to away games. The normal place of work is at the Academy Training Centre at Playford Road. Away games are situated throughout the southeast of the country and travel is provided.
We are looking for pro-active individuals with experience who are up to date with current literature, who understands their scope of practice, and who seeks to develop their skills.
• Completed BSc Physiotherapy degree or equivalent.
• Be registered with the CSP and HCPC.
• Post qualification experience and experience in sports settings.
• FA IFAS (Intermediate First Aid for Sport) qualification.
• Personal Qualities:
– Good communicator – written and oral skills.
– Team worker.
• Previous experience of working within a paediatric elite football environment.
• Undertaken Sports Trauma Management training.
Closing date: 15 September 2016
Employer: Wolves Community Trust
Salary: Competitive hourly rate
Location: Wolverhampton and surrounding area
Job Type: Fixed Term (Part time)
How to Apply: Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Coaching children/young adults through a structured programme
The ability to monitor and evaluate progress
Deliver sessions across a number of sports including Gymnastics, Dance, Football, Athletics and Volleyball.
Sound working knowledge of national curriculum
Must hold relevant NGB Level 2 certificate, Emergency Aid and Safeguarding Children qualifications.
Must have the ability to move around the Trust’s geographical area.
Will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Hours will vary on flexibility
Closing date: 26 September 2016
Employer: The Welsh Football Trust
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 dependent on relevant experience (plus benefits)
Location: Newport, South Wales
Job Type: Permanent (Full Time)
How to Apply: An application form and full job description can be downloaded from the Welsh Football Trust website. Completed applications should be emailed to Paul Tanner firstname.lastname@example.org. The initial assessment could be carried out on one of the following dates:
U17s Friendly Home: 21 – 25 August
U19s Friendly Home: 1 – 6 September
U17s Qualifiers Away: 13 – 24 September
Please indicate your availability for all three when submitting your application; in the event that you are unable to attend one or more of these, this does not prevent you from being considered for the role.
The Welsh Football Trust is the body responsible for football development in Wales. Our purpose is to promote, develop and protect the game of football in Wales and our mission is to grow the game and raise the standards across all levels and all abilities.
The Trust’s performance analysis department provides an analysis support service to the player development and coach education programmes, as well as analysis support to the Football Association of Wales (FAW) National Squads.
We are looking for an individual with the necessary experience, enthusiasm and commitment to make a positive addition to the analysis of football throughout Wales, with a requirement for some UK and international travel too. This full-time post will be based at the National Football Development Centre in Newport.
The successful candidate – who will be based at the National Football Development Centre in Newport – will work across all programmes, as directed by the Performance Analysis Manager. This includes:
- Providing on-camp analysis support to the FAW national squads;
- Coding and maintaining databases of FAW national squad matches;
- Preparing video presentations for use on squad camps;
- Developing contemporary resources for inclusion in training and education programmes for coaches and players;
- Providing analysis support for on-course practical delivery by candidates on the UEFA A Licence and B Intensive coach education courses.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced officer to help progress the department following the recent success at Euro 2016.
- Undergraduate degree in Performance Analysis, Sport & Exercise Science or related subject;
- Demonstrable experience in providing performance analysis support in football;
- Previous experience of utilising Sportscode and/or similar analysis software;
- Comprehensive understanding of video analysis technology and software applications;
- Good understanding of contemporary coaching practice;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Modern and innovative working practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to be self-directed and work on own initiative;
- Appropriate IT competencies;
- Good written and presentation skills;
- Willingness and availability to work unsociable hours and travel extensively;
- Full, clean driving licence and access to own vehicle with business use insurance.
For further information regarding the post please e-mail: email@example.com
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Welsh Football Trust is committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults and follows the recruitment guidelines of the FAW’s Welfare Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure before their appointment is confirmed.
This post is supported by:
The Football Association of Wales
Closing Date: 9am on Monday 15 August 2016.