Coupons by Jobs - 152 results
Employer: BADU Sports Ltd
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BADU Sports teach, support and deliver P.E in Hackney & Tower Hamlets. At BADU Sports we aim to bring fun into our P.E lessons and playground whilst having great behaviour management strategies and discipline. Candidates that apply for this post will be joining a team of enthusiastic coaches and be part of our on-going success.
The successful candidate will :
- Deliver high quality PE lessons in a set school to Primary / Secondary children depending on experience and delivery of P.E.
- Prepare lesson plans and the equipment needed in advance of PE lessons.
- Provide assessments for students and adapt lesson plans based upon the ability of the group.
- Assist in the supervision and organisation of students at break and lunch time, including the lining up process.
- Be confident to provide classroom support and help individuals with their work.
- Work with teachers to mentor and set goals for individuals that need extra sessions (one on one or group).
- Provide a safe and engaging environment for young people to thrive.
- Use sport to develop and mentor young people in a positive way.
- Support the transition of young people from Primary to Secondary school.
- Work within a school environment, building a rapport with the students and creating strong relationships with other members of staff.
BADU Sports benefits :
- On-going training and personal development
- Inset days on the tailor-made BADU Sports Curriculum
- BADU Sports football team (weekly training sessions)
- P.E and Sports related courses
Essential Requirements :
- Have a passion and enthusiasm to work with children.
- Punctual, reliable and well organised.
- Have strong behaviour management & a good knowledge of how to mentor children.
- Experience in working within a coaching or school environment.
- Level Two coaching qualification in at least one sport.
- First aid qualified.
- Current CRB.
- Desirable Sporting qualification at degree level.
- Looking to work full school day hours.
- Experience in teaching P.E in schools: 1 year
Employer: Football Mundial Limited
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 a year
Location: Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role including your love and experience of football. Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV.
FOOTBALL LEAGUE COORDINATOR
We are looking for a Football League Coordinator to handle the administration and management of 5 and 6 a-side football leagues for a successful sports event management company.
From handling initial enquiries through to dealing with the account management of existing teams, you will provide excellent customer service and ensure that the football leagues are well organised and run efficiently.The successful applicant will also be involved in developing new leagues and be proactive in attracting new teams.
- Managing the day to day running of 5 and 6 a-side football leagues
- Liaising with team managers and recording information on team players
- Advertising for new teams and preparing marketing material
- Preparing season handbooks for teams including rules, regulations and fixtures
- Liaising with referees and site coordinators to ensure smooth running of football league
- Ensuring that equipment (balls, bibs etc) is available for games
- Liaising with site coordinator to record results of games
- Updating website based league tables for viewing by teams
- Dealing with any queries and discrepancies from the teams
- Carrying out presentation evenings for leagues
- Identifying potential new venues to set up new leagues
- Answering telephone enquiries, updating database and website, preparing correspondence, filing, faxing and photocopying
- Experienced within customer service / administration / account management
- Must have a thorough understanding of the game and 5/6 a-side football leagues
- Applicants must be educated to a good standard : ideally a graduate or equivalent
- Be able to demonstrate administrative skills
- Full Driving license is essential, and ideally you should have your own car
- Proactive, enthusiastic and conscientious
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Customer focused
- Love of football!
- Salary range: £16k-£18k depending upon experience
- Bonus/Commission: £1k-£2k in first year, increasing in subsequent years
- 9.00am- 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Some evening work as required at the venues
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays and 7-10 day shut down at Christmas and New Year
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
- High school or equivalent
Employer: Aberdeen Amateur Athletics Club
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Job Type: Fixed Term (Part time)
How to Apply: Applications should be made by submitting the application form, covering letter and equal opportunities form to: scottishathletics
The application should be marked confidential and sent to:
Dawn Allan, scottishathletics Ltd, Caledonia House, South Gyle, EDINBURGH, EH12 9DQ
Or through email on: email@example.com
PATHWAYS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
4 year fixed term post
Salary – £9386 (18 hours per week)
If you are passionate about coach and athlete development and have experience in working with volunteers and managing projects then this exciting new opportunity within Aberdeen Amateur Athletics Club could be for you.
As Pathways Development Officer your role will be to support the club in developing and fostering talent pathways which will ultimately impact on athlete performance levels. You will also play a key role in leading the coordination of coach-orientated continual professional development (CPD) and education opportunities. Your will engage and work alongside a number of key partners in developing clear coach and athlete pathways within Aberdeen AAC.
Aberdeen AAC are a thriving, family friendly, athletics club catering for all from competitive athletes to those who want to keep fit. With a membership of over 300 the club provide opportunities in various disciplines from Road Running to Cross Country and Track & Field. To ensure that that they provide a first class experience for all members, the club are currently recruiting for two new posts both of which focus on the development of the club and its services.
With flexible working hours, including evening and weekends, this part time post (18 hours per week) is funded through a partnership between Aberdeen AAC, Aberdeen Sports Village,
sportscotland and scottishathletics. You will be an employee of scottishathletics, have annual leave entitlement and access to the group pension scheme.
Closing Date: 2nd March 2016 – 12 noon
Interviews to be scheduled: w/c 7th March 2016
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Any offer of employment would be subject to a satisfactory PVG check and references.
scottishathletics is an equal opportunities organisation.
Employer: Greenwich Leisure Ltd
Job Type: Fixed Term (Full Time)
How to Apply: Apply online at https://www.glljobs.org/job/Graduate_Trainee_Manager_Scheme/109025
GRADUATE TRAINEE MANAGER
If you have a real passion for leisure and fitness and are interested in leisure management, the GLL Trainee Manager scheme could be for you. The scheme is available across GLL’s locations in London, Manchester, Chilterns, Surrey, Reading, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Swindon and Carlisle. The salary package is subject to location offered.
Our challenging two-year training scheme for graduates includes practical work experience in all aspects of leisure provision. You’ll complete front-line placements within a structured programme in year one and supervisory placements in year two as well as completing statutory, management and modular training throughout the two years. You will also experience working within a central support team and a library.
The scheme is nationally recognised within the leisure industry (it also helped us win the ‘Employer of the Year’ award at the Active Training Awards) and aims to produce the General Managers of the future for GLL. Many of our current General and Assistant Managers came through the Graduate Trainee Manager Scheme.
• A degree or equivalent qualification (a sports, leisure or business-related qualification is an advantage)
• To be a customer-focused graduate
• To be business-driven and hardworking
• Commitment to leisure management
• To be flexible
• Willing to travel within the UK
• Driving licence (desirable, but not essential)
• A strong work ethic
• Competent swimming skills
• Capable of embracing this fast-track scheme.
• Salary review in second year of scheme
• Assistance with relocation if needed
• Pension scheme
• Ride to work scheme
• Travel allowance
• Discounted staff fitness membership
• Continuous training and career development
If you feel your experience, knowledge and career aspirations match this exciting opportunity please apply now.
Closing Date: 10th March 2016
Employer: David Lloyd Leisure Ltd
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Location: Rouken Glen, Scotland
Job Type: Permanent (Full time)
How to Apply:Apply online at https://careers.davidlloyd.co.uk/vacancies/6391/sports-manager.html?source=indeed
One thing our members have in common is that they all have goals- whether it’s to run a marathon, lose weight for a holiday, get fitter, beat their friends at tennis, see their child swim their first length unaided, or eat more healthily. For our members being part of David Lloyd is about being part of a club that fits their life, where they can enjoy a breadth of quality facilities delivered with a genuine passion for service and an obsessive attention to detail.
The Sports department forms an important part of this experience and plays a vital role in the club’s wellbeing and success. Our clubs are renowned for having a dynamic, engaging and fun culture so it is important that our Sports Managers are able to display the same qualities on a day-to-day basis and lead by example.
We are extremely proud of our Sports Facilities so it will be your responsibility to ensure our complete offering is available and presented to the highest standards, so selecting the right team is key. It will be your responsibility to recruit, train and empower your team to bring their A-game to work each and every day in order to keep our members happy.
You’ll have at least a Reps level 3 qualifications. We operate in a fast paced environment and you will need to demonstrate a complete understanding of all Club functions that operate under the Sport. This includes the gym, personal training, tennis, group exercise, swimming and DL kids. You will be an expert in understanding the needs and requirements of our members no matter what age or ability they are to ensure an exceptional member experience and all health and Safety policies/guides are implemented and adhered to.
At David Lloyd we not only recognise performance and celebrate success, we also offer a fun and state-of-the-art environment to both work and play in. We appreciate how effective a simple ‘thank you’ can be and we believe in creating a progressive culture that enables you to grow your career. So, if you like what you see please click on the link and apply. A career with David Lloyd could be just what you are looking for.
Closing Date: 29th February 2016
Employer: Lawn Tennis Association
Salary: c£50,000-£55,000 pa (dependent on experience) + benefits
Location: The National Tennis Centre, 100 Priory Lane, Roehampton, London SW15 5JQ
Job Type: Fixed Term (Full time)
How to Apply: Apply online at https://jobs.lta.org.uk/templates/LTA/jobdetail_323.aspx
The mission of the LTA is to get more people playing tennis more often. LTA Marketing & Communications team contributes to this mission by providing insight, building and protecting the LTA and British Tennis brands and communicating with tennis players, prospective tennis players and political stakeholders.
The role of the PR Manager (maternity cover) is to implement the consumer PR strategy. This strategy aims to reach new audiences and encourage them to consider trying tennis. This is achieved by securing media coverage in the ‘consumer’ media outlets (away from the traditional sports press and sports news pages) that our insight tells us they consume.
The role will include:
• Delivering high profile media coverage in consumer/ lifestyle media that will encourage people to try the game
• Managing social media content and output
• Managing a team of three (press officer, content editor and social media officer)
• Proactively working across all departments to understand media requirements and to offer counsel and advice
• Delivering high profile media activity for the 2016 Davis Cup campaign
• Leveraging our Major Events to generate media exposure
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key media contacts
• Managing our video and photography function to deliver engaging content that will deliver against our strategy
• Managing a PR agency to deliver against objectives
Proposed interview dates w/c 7th March 2016
Location: Twickenham, Greater London
Job Type: Full time
How to Apply: If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, please send your covering letter and CV, along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The role holder will act as the first point of contact on all HR matters to leaders and employees within their designated business area. The role holder will have a mix of business as usual HR activity, delivery of change programmes and will be the HR team’s focal point for policies and procedures. Along with their HR team members, the incumbent will support the design and implementation of the HR ‘People Strategy’ which is integral to the RFU’s Strategic Plan and promoting the best culture, performance and leadership.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing coaching, advice and support to people managers to enable them to deal effectively with a range of operational people management scenarios in line with RFU HR policies
- Making recommendations for and delivering structural change, ensuring existing and new organisational structures are aligned to the strategic plan, embedded and high performing
- Supporting all elements of the performance management process including manager briefings, effective goal and KPI setting, facilitation of rating calibration sessions, performance related pay and associated communications
- Advising and ensuring consistent implementation of employee relations strategies and policies
- Establishing and coordinating recruitment and selection strategies, policies and practices, supporting line managers in their deployment and implementation as well as negotiating starting packages and ensuring appropriate internal sign off on offers made to candidates
- Contributing to and/ or leading on HR projects in line with departmental objectives and the RFU’s people strategy
- Acting as departmental focal point on HR policies and procedures, ensuring the latest employment and case law is reflected in the HR policies and communicated in a timely and appropriate fashion to the business
- In conjunction with the Reward Manager, providing advice and guidance on the implementation of appropriate reward and recognition strategies to meet the current and future needs of the organisation
- In conjunction with the Learning & Development Partner, developing, implementing and embedding effective people development strategies to build the skills and capability of the organisation to meet future business objectives, including but not limited to talent management, succession planning and leadership development
Key experience will include:
- Educated to degree level, with a professional HR post-graduate qualification (MCIPD)
- Experience of working with and influencing all levels of employee, including the most senior leaders, on issues varying from strategic to operational/tactical
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in a generalist HR Business Partner role, including significant experience of employee relations, recruitment and selection, organisational design, change management and performance management preferably gained within the service or leisure sectors
- Experience of leading small projects and contributing to larger projects across a wide variety of HR related topics
- Direct line management responsibility for HR professional/s
- Exceptional knowledge of employment law and experience in writing, communicating and consulting on HR policies and procedures
Key skills and personal attributes will include:
- Positive and enthusiastic personal style; clear and articulate communicator at all levels; ability to demonstrate significant gravitas to rapidly form strong relationships and become an integral member of teams
- Customer orientated mind-set, with an understanding of the requirements of both internal and external customers and clients, and a personal orientation towards the service of others
- Commercially aware, able to link HR strategies to business performance indicators
- Will be seen as someone of integrity, sincerity and in whom others place their trust
- A thorough approach to work with good attention to detail
- An effective team member, with sufficient flexibility and willingness to take on roles outside his/her normal functional responsibility when required
- Confident and authoritative manner when handing sensitive professional issues
- Resilient, determined and self-reliant when operating independently, with the confidence and experience to provide operational advice and support without constant referral to others
- Strong influencing skills; assertive style, able to challenge constructively and give and receive developmental feedback at all levels
- An interest in sport is desirable but not essential
For the right candidate, the RFU offers competitive benefits, a culture built on solid core values and an opportunity to join an organisation that is extremely dedicated to and passionate about the work that they do.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 24 February 2016 and interviews will take place on either 4 or 7 March 2016.
Employer: Sussex Squash Rackets Association
Salary: Subject to negotiation
Job Type: Apprentice (Full time)
How to Apply: So if you are interested in a career in full-time squash coaching and you are enthusiastic, reliable, determined and keen to learn, we would like to hear from you. Please email Chris Vine Sussex Squash Development Consultant on email@example.com in the first instance and you will be sent an application form. If you would like an initial informal chat before applying please contact Chris on (m) 07768 067044.
TRAINEE SQUASH COACHING PROFESSIONAL
The newly launched Sussex Squash Developing Coaches Academy is looking for a group of trainees who want to learn everything there is to know about being a full-time squash coaching professional. The Academy is supported by Sussex Squash, Active Sussex County Sports Partnership and is part-funded by Sport England.
The Trainee Coaches Programme is for a period of twelve months and involves an initial three month needs analysis and intensive training period followed by a nine-month monitored placement working with and fully supported by, a convenient local club in Sussex, at which the trainee coach will be expected to facilitate and build a progressive, dynamic and well organized Schools and Junior Squash Coaching outreach programme. During this time the trainee coach will receive a direct financial benefit based on the number of coaching hours undertaken.
Closing date: 8 April 2016
Employer: sportscotland Institute of Sport
Salary: Up to 50 days per annum at £170 per day (up to 31 March 2017)
Job Type: Fixed Term (Part time)
How to Apply: Please note your interest, clearly indicating which post(s) you are applying for, by submitting a CV outlining your coaching experience and skills for the position(s) to Craig Faill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SHOTGUN PERFORMANCE COACH
The sportscotland institute of sport is working with Scottish Target Shooting Performance Programme and is currently looking to engage World Class Shotgun Performance Coaches (Trap, Double Trap and Skeet) to train Scottish athletes in their preparations to compete successfully at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games and to gain selection to British Shooting teams. The Coaches will deliver coaching to key athletes in a training environment and also at competitions around the world as they prepare for the Games.
• An internationally recognised coaching qualification e.g ISSF and/or a proven track record of coaching and improving performance athletes.
• The ability to lead and deliver quality practice to the Scottish athletes.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Experience of selecting athletes for teams and competitions.
• Passion for the sport and for Scottish success.
• This Contract for Services role is available until 31 March 2017 and will be reviewed thereafter with a view to extension through to 30 April 2018 subject to agreement.
• Requires up to 50 days per year which will be paid at a daily rate of £170. Reasonable travelling and other expenses will be paid in line with sportscotland’s Expenses Policy.
• The successful Performance Coaches will work directly with the Shooting Performance Programme Manager, the Assistant Performance Manager (Shotgun) and the sportscotland High Performance Manager for Shooting.
• There will be an expectation that the Performance Coaches will perform necessary administrative duties in line with the role.
• It may be possible for one Performance Coach to fulfil one or more of these posts but this would be dependent upon experience and the capacity of the individual to manage potentially conflicting schedules.
Closing date: 4 March 2016
Interview date: 21 March 2016
Employer: Professional Game Match Officials Ltd
Location: Home based (UK) but with requirement for frequent travel
Job Type: Permanent (Full time)
How to Apply: Applicants should send a CV accompanied by a one page letter outlining their suitability for the role to: email@example.com. Please reference your application ‘SGM’.
SELECT GROUP MANAGER
Responsible for managing and developing the Select Group Match Officials to deliver the required performance standards for the Competitions. The Select Group Manager is also responsible for all Select Group appointments, ensuring officials receive appropriate coaching, training and development and monitoring and reporting on performance.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Management of Select Group Officials
• Managing the Select Group referees on a day to basis
• Providing appropriate performance information, advice and feedback to Select Group officials
• Ensuring technical performance analysis systems are fully implemented
• Reviewing performance monitoring systems to ensure they reflect current best practice
• Liaising with the Training and Development Manager to organise and contribute to the content of Select Group meetings
• Attending all meetings of the Select Group Referees and Assistant Referees
• Attending meetings of the Select Group 2 referees and Assistants as required to support the Senior Coach (SG2)
• Preparing performance reports for Operational Management Team (OMT)
• Liaising with the Head of Coaching to oversee the work of the Senior Coaches (SGR/ SGAR)
• Working with the Senior Coach (SGRs) to implement the annual coaching plan
• Providing coaching support for selected officials
• Providing motivational support and guidance to officials
• Liaising with the Head of Sports Science and Head of Sports Psychology to incorporate specialist advice in action plans where appropriate
• Providing monthly reports and performance assessments
• Attending matches in the capacity of referee coach
• Participating in monthly coaches’ meetings
• Preparing provisional 6 week and match day (weekly) appointments for review
• Preparing and distributing the final weekly appointments approved by OMT
• Analysing and reporting appointment profiles to OMT
• Working with The FA Head of Refereeing (FA Cup appointments) and the National List Manager (Football League and related competitions)
• Maintaining Match Officials Administration System records for all appointments
• Maintaining the appointments database
• Ensuring travel arrangements are completed for all appointments
• Agreeing team colours on weekly basis in conjunction with Premier League
Manage the Evaluation Manager
• Managing the work of the Evaluation Manger to ensure that all evaluation reports are completed as required
• Ensuring the Evaluation team complete regular and appropriate technical training
Manage the Match Centre Executive
• Managing the work of the Match Centre executive and liaising with other coaches to ensure that the Match Centre is operational on all Premier League match days
• Managing and leading the annual programme of Premier League club visits
• Supporting the work of the Communications department
• Working with the wider management team to develop all PGMOL officials
• Supporting the work of the Training and Development Manager
• Attending and participating in the Annual Conference
• Managing the Exchange Programmes
• Appointing speakers to events (eg: referee associations, RAFA events)
• Liaising with Nike on U15 World Cup and arranging match officials
• Attending other meetings as necessary (OMT, Coaching, Technical Committee, Competition Services Group)
• Attending matches as necessary
PERSON SPECIFICATION (EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, APTITUDES AND PERSONAL QUALITIES):
• Managing and developing individuals and groups in an elite sporting environment
• Successful performance management in an elite sporting environment
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Effective stakeholder engagement at all levels
• Thorough understanding of the technical skills, coaching and training needs required of elite match officials
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Premier League and Football League football
• Knowledge of the Select Group match officials
• Motivating groups and individuals to achieve targeted success
• Communicating and influencing with the ability to interact at all levels
• Able to present confidently to groups
• Able to make informed judgements and decisions
• Values integrity
• Courage to challenge
• Collaborative and credible
• Driven to deliver
• Experience of officiating as a match official within the Select Group (Referee or Assistant Referee) within the last 5 years
• Experience of coaching referees/assistant referees
• Experience of coaching in an elite sporting environment
• Experience of managing budgets
Closing date: 29 February 2016
Interviews will be held in Harrogate on Monday 7th March 2016.