Coupons by Lacrosse - 2 results
Employer: University College London Union
Salary: £25 ph
Location: Central London
Job Type: Fixed Term (Part time)
How to Apply: To register interest or for further information please email Katie Sykes at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘UCLU Mixed Lacrosse Coach’
UCLU Lacrosse Club are looking for a regular coach for their mixed lacrosse players. The group is mixed ability but will encompass many beginners to the sport.
– Wednesday Afternoons (term time only)
– 14:00-16:00 Regents Park
– Level 2 or Level 1 working towards level 2
– £20-25 per hour depending on level of experience
Option of attending LUSL League matches in a paid capacity on a Sunday afternoon but not required.
Closing date: 1 September 2016
Employer: MacRobert Invitational
Location: Peffermill, Edinburgh
Job Type: Part Time
How to Apply: Finally, if you are interested in a role, please email me: email@example.com
In May, the biggest tournament of lacrosse in Scotland will occur. This year, it will be one of the biggest in the UK. We have new teams from England joining us, including the London Blues, Leeds Penguins, English Knights and others. This is on top of our Scottish League teams and our women’s U19 International side and a men’s International side. We will also welcome Noway Lacrosse National Team. We also have an exciting partnership with Shinty on the day, more details are to follow. Therefore, you could experience Lacrosse and Shinty on the day.
The venue is Peffermill, Edinburgh, a quality lacrosse venue overlooked by a grandstand over looking two pitches each way. The date is the 7th and 8th of May. Although, the big day is the 7th of May, and we will be needing volunteer help then. Being May, I am hoping for warm lovely weather.
There are a variety of roles available:
1) Score table personnel – responsible for keeping track of the score and timings of games. This is a pretty simple job, you just need to keep a track of each goal that is scored and time the match from the stop watch.
2) Merchandiser – Lacrosse Scotland merchandise will be sold on the day, and we are looking for responsible individuals who can deal with cash and be a friendly face from start to finish
3) Branding and Gazebo’s – I will be a one man team setting up lots of Lacrosse Scotland branding on the day and our marquees which are to go on the side of each pitch. As strong as I am, I will not be able to do this all by myself on the morning of the tournament and after the close of play. Help is required here.
4) Photography – Photography is required for all the proceedings on the Saturday and Sunday.
5) Social Media – I will be requiring an individual to collect scores from each pitch and keep the public up to date with results and pictures on our social media pages throughout the day.
6) Fixture Coordinator – This role would involve the collection and management of results which will be viewed in the events office, ensuring there are clear winners in the group.
Please join our MacRobert page and keep up to date on new team entries and news here.