Coupons by Rugby League - 3 results
Employer: Rugby League International Federation
Job Type: Permanent (Part time)
How to Apply: Email David.Collier@rlif.com
The Rugby League International Federation is the World Governing Body for the sport of Rugby League which is played in more than 50 countries. We are looking for an experienced Company Secretary and Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of the duties of a Company Secretary, financial management, corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts, tax, treasury, administration of grants and the monitoring of compliance with internal control policies and procedures.
This position will report directly to the RLIF Chief Executive David Collier OBE who was appointed in May 2015. The current financial support functions are operated by the NRL in Sydney and by the RFL in Leeds. A key function following this appointment will be to establish systems and accounting procedures within the RFIL based in London.
The role is flexible and can be fitted around the right candidate. The role is initially a Part-Time role ( 2-3 days per week ) but with the option of expanding into a fuller role in due course. A limited amount of international travel is required to discharge the role.
• To ensure that the organisation complies with standard financial, regulatory and legal practice
• To support the Chair and CEO in ensuring the organisation adopts and follows sound corporate governance policies
• To serve the Board in preparing agendas, papers, Board Minutes and Annual Reports
• To maintain the Register of Members
• To manage all accounting and Treasury operations and to provide monthly financial reports to the CEO and Finance Committee
• To prepare budgets, forecasts and administer grants to Members
SCOPE OF ROLE AND KEY ACTIVITIES:
• Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and Annual Returns with Companies House
• Operating with the organisation’s Taxation Advisors to manage and administer broadcasting, sponsorship and other commercial contracts to facilitate the efficient distribution of performance payments to Members
• Organising and preparing agendas for Board meetings , committees and Annual Congress
• Overseeing policies and good governance
• Maintaining statutory books, including Register of Members, Register of Directors and Interests, financial records, returns and filings
• Monitoring the outsourced payroll and pension operations
• Co-ordination of the budget and financial forecasts
• Preparing regulatory reports
• Producing monthly accounts and balance sheet
• Managing the Treasury function
ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Experience of company secretary and financial controller
• Experience of a multi-national operation
• Excellent knowledge of the Companies Act 2006
• Flexible and adaptive approach to work in a small office environment
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Self-motivated and a self-starter
• Chartered Secretary, Corporate Lawyer or CPA/CMA preferred
Closing date: 12 August 2016
Employer: The RFL
Salary: Competitive basic rate
Location: RFL & various training locations in the Northwest
Job Type: Paid Internship (Part time)
How to Apply: Send CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to performance.Analyst@rfl.co.uk
PERFORMANCE ANALYST INTERN
Hours: 2 Full Days a week
Duration: Till November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The RFL the national governing body for Rugby Football League. We seek to appoint a (Performance Analyst Intern) based at our offices at Red Hall, Leeds as well as various Training venues around the northwest.
You will be working with England’s Elite Rugby League teams, which include England Youth, England Academy, England Knights and the England Senior team.
Your main principle activities/duties will be:
▪ To deliver, under the guidance of the lead Performance Analyst, monitoring and analysis of England, Knights, Academy and Youth squad players throughout the season.
▪ To support the lead analyst in the provision of their role throughout the season.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIST SKILLS REQUIRED
▪ Detailed understanding of Performance Analysis
▪ Excellent organization and time management skills
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING REQUIRED
• Completed/Studying a BA/BSc Honors degree in Sport Science (or other related subject)
• Completed/Planning a dissertation in the area of Performance Analysis
• Database training and knowledge
• Analysis software and systems training
• Enrolled on an MSc in Sport Science (Performance Analysis)
• Hard working, self-disciplined and committed
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Be willing to undertake work in different settings
Appointment may be made subject to a DBS check.
To find out more about us please visit our website at www.therfl.co.uk or call Reception on 0844 477 7113 (Option 7, Option 2) (Calls to this number will cost 7 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge) and ask for Lyndsey Spencer or Laura Powell with any enquiries.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 19th February 2016
If you are an applicant with disability who meets the essential requirements of the job we will interview you. We would be pleased to receive applications in alternative formats.
Employer: Coventry Bears Rugby League
Job Type: Fixed Term (Part time)
How to Apply: Send a CV and covering letter to Debbie.email@example.com
Marketing Manager for Bears in The Community CIC/Coventry Bears Rugby League
Working for a newly promoted semi professional Rugby League Club with a large community branch, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager on a Part Time basis to help us meet our growth targets.
Devise, plan, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns in line with targets of increasing
Participation in community projects
Match day attendance and game day experience
Specific Tasks involve:
Writing press releases
Updating website and social media
Writing and distributing electronic newsletters
Devising Posters, Leaflets, Ticketing, Adverts, etc.
Events planning and execution
Running matchday experience including family fun days, charity events,competitions, co-ordinating matchday volunteers, collecting and collating data, etc.
Growing in house database of fans and community contacts and collation of existing data
Growing community lottery
Networking with local businesses with aim of creating hospitality and sponsorship opportunities
Other ad hoc Marketing Tasks
Must have experience in a Marketing role
Highly capable in ICT Skills including MS Office
Confident, presentable, professional, highly self motivated
Exceptional time management skills and able to work to specified deadlines
Able to communicate with a variety of target groups including fans, school age children, parents, local business contacts, coaches, players, volunteers, etc.
Able to work independently and part of a small team
Must pass full DBS clearance
Must have own laptop/PC and be contactable via phone.
Further ICT Skills including Adobe packages such as Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (or equivalent) for graphic task
Creative yet realistic within budgets
An interest in sport would be beneficial
A background in sports development would be advantageous
Driving license and own transport
The role can be flexible although will be primarily office based in Binley, Coventry and candidate must be able to work on all match days (Saturdays or Sundays – approx 5 hours, roughly two in a month from February to September – see Home fixtures at Butts Park Arena Coventry)
Closing date: 1 February 2016
Interview date: 5 February 2016