Coupons by Rugby Union - 4 results
Location: Twickenham, Greater London
Job Type: Full time
How to Apply: If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, please send your covering letter and CV, along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The role holder will act as the first point of contact on all HR matters to leaders and employees within their designated business area. The role holder will have a mix of business as usual HR activity, delivery of change programmes and will be the HR team’s focal point for policies and procedures. Along with their HR team members, the incumbent will support the design and implementation of the HR ‘People Strategy’ which is integral to the RFU’s Strategic Plan and promoting the best culture, performance and leadership.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing coaching, advice and support to people managers to enable them to deal effectively with a range of operational people management scenarios in line with RFU HR policies
- Making recommendations for and delivering structural change, ensuring existing and new organisational structures are aligned to the strategic plan, embedded and high performing
- Supporting all elements of the performance management process including manager briefings, effective goal and KPI setting, facilitation of rating calibration sessions, performance related pay and associated communications
- Advising and ensuring consistent implementation of employee relations strategies and policies
- Establishing and coordinating recruitment and selection strategies, policies and practices, supporting line managers in their deployment and implementation as well as negotiating starting packages and ensuring appropriate internal sign off on offers made to candidates
- Contributing to and/ or leading on HR projects in line with departmental objectives and the RFU’s people strategy
- Acting as departmental focal point on HR policies and procedures, ensuring the latest employment and case law is reflected in the HR policies and communicated in a timely and appropriate fashion to the business
- In conjunction with the Reward Manager, providing advice and guidance on the implementation of appropriate reward and recognition strategies to meet the current and future needs of the organisation
- In conjunction with the Learning & Development Partner, developing, implementing and embedding effective people development strategies to build the skills and capability of the organisation to meet future business objectives, including but not limited to talent management, succession planning and leadership development
Key experience will include:
- Educated to degree level, with a professional HR post-graduate qualification (MCIPD)
- Experience of working with and influencing all levels of employee, including the most senior leaders, on issues varying from strategic to operational/tactical
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in a generalist HR Business Partner role, including significant experience of employee relations, recruitment and selection, organisational design, change management and performance management preferably gained within the service or leisure sectors
- Experience of leading small projects and contributing to larger projects across a wide variety of HR related topics
- Direct line management responsibility for HR professional/s
- Exceptional knowledge of employment law and experience in writing, communicating and consulting on HR policies and procedures
Key skills and personal attributes will include:
- Positive and enthusiastic personal style; clear and articulate communicator at all levels; ability to demonstrate significant gravitas to rapidly form strong relationships and become an integral member of teams
- Customer orientated mind-set, with an understanding of the requirements of both internal and external customers and clients, and a personal orientation towards the service of others
- Commercially aware, able to link HR strategies to business performance indicators
- Will be seen as someone of integrity, sincerity and in whom others place their trust
- A thorough approach to work with good attention to detail
- An effective team member, with sufficient flexibility and willingness to take on roles outside his/her normal functional responsibility when required
- Confident and authoritative manner when handing sensitive professional issues
- Resilient, determined and self-reliant when operating independently, with the confidence and experience to provide operational advice and support without constant referral to others
- Strong influencing skills; assertive style, able to challenge constructively and give and receive developmental feedback at all levels
- An interest in sport is desirable but not essential
For the right candidate, the RFU offers competitive benefits, a culture built on solid core values and an opportunity to join an organisation that is extremely dedicated to and passionate about the work that they do.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 24 February 2016 and interviews will take place on either 4 or 7 March 2016.
Location: Twickenham, Greater London
Job Type: Part Time
The RFU is committed to enabling all rugby clubs to utilise the Game Management System (GMS) to gather and manage data relating to activity of players, coaches, match officials, medics, volunteers, and recording the number of matches played.
In order to achieve this we are seeking to recruit a network of GMS trainers who will deliver group and individual training to club personnel with the responsibility for managing club data.
·Delivery of GMS Training to clubs on a weekly/monthly/regular basis
·Recording of attendance
·Provide feedback on the clubs understanding of GMS and capability when using system
Requirements, Skills & Personal Attributes:
GMS Trainers would be expected to demonstrate:-
·Excellent interpersonal skills, displaying enthusiasm in delivery
·Demonstrate questioning and listen skills effectively in an active environment
·Empathy and the ability to engage and motivate in a learning environment
·Flexible and adaptable to change
·Innovative in helping others learn and improve
·Have passed experience of presenting information to groups (e.g. teaching) and is able to provide evidence to support this
·Adopt an interactive teaching approach
·Deliver learning opportunities through practical activities
·Competent in the workings of GMS/CRM/Database systems
·Knowledge of club rugby
·Available evenings and weekends
·Has own transport & laptop
GMS trainers will be required to:
· Attend a 1 day initial training course
· Uphold the RFUs core values
· Be willing to undergo a DBS check if applicable
The application deadline is Sunday 28th February and the training date will be Thursday 17th March at Twickenham Stadium.
Location: Twickenham, Greater London
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply: If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, send your covering letter and CV, along with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HEAD OF PROFESSIONAL COACH DEVELOPMENT
The new appointment provides an exciting opportunity to build on an established professional coach development programme and will play a key role in enhancing the coaching culture at the RFU.
The role is responsible for identifying and developing existing and potential professional coaches and Directors of Rugby in England. The Head of Professional Coach Development will create a succession of world-class coaches who are qualified and continually developing in order to create world-class players for a winning England.
The purpose of the role is to support, stretch and challenge the performance of professional coaches working with England teams, Premiership and Championship clubs and coaches working in the academy pathway. The focus is to enable them to be the best coach they possibly can be in providing excellent coaching, every time for every player.
The Head of Professional Coach Development will be required to design, manage and lead a coach centred, development and experience driven programme that focuses on individualised learning and performance.
The successful candidate will possess demonstrable experience of establishing and implementing effective coaching processes and delivering coach development. Alongside this, experience and expertise in mentoring coaches at elite level is required. The post holder will also be proactive, self-directed and have experience of leading and working as part of a team and building effective relationship with many stakeholders. Ideally the successful candidate will be proven as a high performance rugby coach, with respect and credibility gained at International and Premiership (or equivalent) standard. Whilst experience from within rugby is desired we would consider applications of the equivalent level from other high performance sports.
For the right candidate, the RFU offers competitive benefits, a culture built on solid core values and an opportunity to join an organisation that is extremely dedicated and passionate about the work that they do.
Closing date for applications is 2nd March 2016
Interviews will be held on 15th and 17th March 2016
Location: Midlands UK
Job Type: Fixed Term (Part time)
How to Apply: Applications should be sent together with a Rugby CV to Colin Major, Chairman Player Development Midlands Division by email:- email@example.com
MIDLANDS DIVISION U18S HONORARY CHAIRMAN OF SELECTORS
Following the retirement of the current post holder the Midlands Counties U18s Delivery Team is seeking to appoint a Chairman of Selectors to support the Divisional Team Manager and National Chairman of Selectors to identify a Midlands Divisional Squad by ensuring that a uniform player assessment & grading system is in place for inter-CB matches.
The post-holder will ensure the RFU’s objectives for the England Counties U18s programme are achieved by leading the implementation of a consistent player assessment & selection system at Divisional and CB levels in accordance with RFU policies on player assessment & selection.
The post-holder will also be responsible for liaising with Divisional personnel to ensure that all inter-CB matches are observed by duly appointed and recognised selectors who will monitor the assessment & selection process.
Applicants should demonstrate significant experience of coaching & selecting players at CB and/or Divisional levels and hold a minimum of a RFU / UKCC Level 2 Coaching Qualification or its recognised equivalent.
The term for the position is 2 years subject to annual review, with a further two years by mutual consent.
Closing date for applications is 12th February 2016.
It is anticipated that interviews will be held in week commencing 1st March
For further information and an informal discussion please contact:
Bee Bannister on 07950 324354