Coupons by Skiing - 1 results
Employer: British Parasnowsport
Salary: £25,520 – £37,120 pro rata of this full time equivalent salary – see below
Location: World Wide
Job Type: Fixed Term to 30/6/2018, 70% full time equivalent position
How to Apply: Interested individuals should email email@example.com for an application pack.
British Parasnowsport is looking for an experienced ski coach to lead our World Class Visually Impaired athletes training programme. The post is funded by UKsport up to and through Pyeongchang and depending on results in Pyeongchang may be extended further.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced coach with experience of working with elite level ski athletes and experience of leading other coaches and sports professionals in multi discipline sports science support team, with the aim of achieving multi gold medal success with our visually impaired athletes at the forthcoming Paralympic games.
The role is 70% of a full time equivalent position and will require extensive travel, circa a minimum of around 140 days per year, out of the UK. The post reports to the British Parasnowsport Performance Director and will be supported through contracted sports science expertise from Scottish Institute of Sport and Sports Institute of Northern Ireland.
- Will hold L3 Coaching certificate or higher, OR Level 3 Instructing certificate or higher,
- Candidate will hold a driving license with no more than 3 points on it.
- Candidate will achieve a clean DBS / PVG check
- Candidate will have extensive ski race coaching experience.
- Candidate will have excellent inter personal skills.
- Candidate will demonstrate a commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of children and adults at risk
- Candidate will have extensive experience of working in or leading a team of sports science personnel.
- Candidate may already have some qualifications/experience in other sports science fields.
- Candidate will have some experience of working with disabled athletes.
- Candidate will have experience of Safeguarding children and adults at risk within a sports environment.
Closing Date: Friday 19th August 2016
Candidates should be aware that interviews will happen through September.