Coupons by Squash - 4 results
Employer: England Squash
Salary: Circa £30,000
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please submit your CV and cover letter to Hannah Port, Project Support Co-ordinator: email@example.com
Following a re-organisation of our Competitions & Events Department we are seeking to appoint a Competitions Delivery Manager.
About the role
- Full time, permanent
- Located in Manchester
- Interview date: 19th September
- Salary: c£30,000 with excellent benefits package
The role will ensure the support and delivery of the competitions programme, increase quality and efficiency of delivery, brand awareness and value for England Squash and improvement of experience for competitors, spectators and other stakeholders.
We are looking for a candidate that embodies our brand values of connecting, driving and being adventurous.
If you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position, we would like to hear from you.
- To manage and implement a yearly calendar
- To work with a range of stakeholders and tournament delivery agents.
- Ensure that England Squash sanctioned events are run in accordance with the brand and branding of the organisation and any sponsors.
- Implement the England Squash event organisers accreditation programme.
- Liaise across all departments ensuring competitions are relevant to participation and performance departments and run on a cost effective basis.
- Provide support and guidance to external delivery agents.
- Represent England Squash with a range of external stakeholders, including England Masters, Veterans.
- Provide reporting on participation numbers to the Director and SMT.
- Work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to drive efficiency and increase income streams.
- Manage the competitions and events budget.
- Attend, manage and lead events as appropriate.
- Educated to the equivalent of degree level in a relevant subject.
- Experience of working at events.
- Strong appreciation of the key elements in the development of a customer facing organisation.
- Knowledge of the organisation of sport in England.
- An understanding of budgets.
- Ability to turn strategy into delivery.
For more information, please download the job description.
For an informal discussion, please contact Darren Bernstein on 07980 189306.
Closing date: 9th September 2016
Employer: Cambs Squash Rackets Association
Salary: £9K (est) applicable after the three month training programme
Location: Various clubs in Cambs
Job Type: Fixed Term (Full time)
How to Apply: If you are interested: email Chris Vine Cambs Squash Development Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
The newly launched Cambs Squash Developing Coaches Academy is looking for people who want to become full-time squash coaches. The Academy is supported by Living Sport (County Sports Partnership) Cambridge SRA and is part-funded by Sport England.
The Programme is for a year. There is an initial three month needs analysis and intensive training period followed by a nine-month placement at a local club in the county.
If you would like an initial informal chat before applying contact Chris on: 07768 067044.
Closing date: 9 September 2016
Interview date: 19 September 2016
Employer: Wales Squash and Racketball
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Location: South East Region of Wales
Job Type: Fixed Term
How to Apply: Please apply in writing, with a covering letter and CV, to:
Mike Workman, WSRB, Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, CF119sw
Wales Squash & Racketball, supported by the Sports Wales, require a Regional Development Officer to work in the South East Region of Wales.
The person appointed will be required to work 37 hours per week to establish sustainable Development Programmes, improve Club Structures and increase Membership throughout S.East Wales.
The successful applicant will be expected to achieve specific targets set out within a structured Development Programme and demonstrate their ability and enthusiasm in the following areas:
Coaching , WSRB Level 1 Qualification (or equivalent)
Knowledge of the WSRB Junior Development Programme
Eloquent Inter Personal and Communication Skills
Attainment of Specific Targets and adherence to Performance Indicators
The successful applicant will report to the Director of Coaching and Development (WSRB). The basic salary for this 37 hours per week post is £20,000 per annum and will continue contractually, subject to continued funding from the Sports Wales.
Closing date: 31st July 2016. Interviews: week com: 8th August 2016
Start Date: ASAP pending references and DBS.
Employer: Sussex Squash Rackets Association
Salary: Subject to negotiation
Job Type: Apprentice (Full time)
How to Apply: So if you are interested in a career in full-time squash coaching and you are enthusiastic, reliable, determined and keen to learn, we would like to hear from you. Please email Chris Vine Sussex Squash Development Consultant on email@example.com in the first instance and you will be sent an application form. If you would like an initial informal chat before applying please contact Chris on (m) 07768 067044.
TRAINEE SQUASH COACHING PROFESSIONAL
The newly launched Sussex Squash Developing Coaches Academy is looking for a group of trainees who want to learn everything there is to know about being a full-time squash coaching professional. The Academy is supported by Sussex Squash, Active Sussex County Sports Partnership and is part-funded by Sport England.
The Trainee Coaches Programme is for a period of twelve months and involves an initial three month needs analysis and intensive training period followed by a nine-month monitored placement working with and fully supported by, a convenient local club in Sussex, at which the trainee coach will be expected to facilitate and build a progressive, dynamic and well organized Schools and Junior Squash Coaching outreach programme. During this time the trainee coach will receive a direct financial benefit based on the number of coaching hours undertaken.
Closing date: 8 April 2016