Coupons by Trampolining - 1 results
Employer: Edge Hill Sport
Salary: £20 per hour (1.5 hours per week during term time)
Location: Edge Hill University, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 4QP
Job Type: Fixed Term (Part time)
How to Apply: For further information and to apply for the post please send a CV a covering letter to Campus-Sport@edgehill.ac.uk.
Responsible to: Jane Grantham, Sports Development Officer
Start date: Monday 26th September 2016
Edge Hill University are looking for a Level 2 Trampoline coach to deliver recreational trampoline sessions for beginners/improvers. Sessions are mostly attended by students, however are open to members of the community (16+). Applicants will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and customer-focused individuals. This will include being available both before and after the sessions to answer queries, motivate and support individuals.
Job roles and responsibilities:
1. To provide instruction and advice to customers to ensure safe and effective use of the trampoline.
2. To deliver a session appropriate to the abilities of those participating and plan to ensure their session is structured, relevant and enjoyable.
3. To provide assistance and encouragement to participants to ensure customer satisfaction and retention of customers.
4. To assist the operations team with safe set up and take down of equipment.
5. To ensure people have registered their attendance at sessions by collecting tickets on arrival.
6. To inform operations team immediately of any accident or incident that requires attention.
You will need to be available on Monday evening’s throughout term time 19:15 – 20:45, have formal qualifications and previous experience of coaching. Sessions will run from September 2016 – May 2017. Please note the successful applicant will be employed on a casual contract.
Closing date for applications: 14th August 2016
Interview date: Week commencing 22nd August 2016