GRADUATE RUGBY COACH
Employer: Bloxham School
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Job Type: Fixed Term (Full time)
How to Apply: Please apply using the online application which can be downloaded from our vacancy page http://www.bloxhamschool.com/welcome-to-bloxham/staff-vacancies/ and email the completed application to email@example.com.
- Work effectively as a member of the rugby department to improve the quality of teaching, coaching and learning.
- The successful applicant will also have experience in one of the other major games of the school is also desirable. (netball/hockey/tennis/cricket)
- Assist with any S&C work in the school’s gym for all pupils for a wide variety of sports and fitness goals.
- Teach, coach and lead sports activities and other extra-curricular sessions as required.
- Assist with organisation of inter-house school competitions.
- Assist with the school’s hosting of opposition pupils, staff and parents on match days.
- May assist with extra-curricular activities in the Lower School (ages 11 to 13).
- Undertake any reasonable tasks as directed by the head of rugby.
- Act as a role-model to pupils through personal presentation and professional conduct.
- Attend departmental INSET training.
If you have any questions regarding this post, please call telephone 01295 724321.
Closing Date for Applications: 15th September 2016.