HOCKEY COACH (MENS 1ST TEAM)
Employer: Bexleyheath and Belvedere Hockey Club (BBHC)
Location: Bexleyheath, South East London, Greater London
Job Type: Part Time
How to Apply: Contact: Adrian Prong, E-mail: email@example.com
• Deliver the weekly training sessions (currently Wednesday evenings from 7-9pm).
• Attend home and away matches with the men’s 1s team (Saturdays & occasional Sundays).
• Work with the 1st team management team to select squads for matches.
Qualifications and Skills
• Applicants should hold a minimum of Level 1 coaching qualification and have valid CRB, first aid and child protection certificates, to maintain the Clubs First status.
• Either played or coached hockey at a Regional League Level or equivalent standard and who demonstrates good technical and tactical knowledge.
• Applicants must be able to work within a management setup.
• Applicants must be an effective communicator who can command the respect of players of all ages whilst being committed and ambitious in sharing the clubs desire to progress.
Potential Additions to initial package
• Additionaly ladies weekly training (Tuesdays 7.30-9pm) with separate renumeration involved for this.
• Getting involved with the School link work/ coaching into a number of local schools, with separate renumeration involved for this.
Closing Date: 30/04/2016