OPERATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Employer: Manchester City Football Club
Job Type: Paid Internship (Full time)
How to Apply: Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting vacancy reference CO-629-20160831.
We are recruiting an Operations and Development Intern to join the team at the Manchester City Football Club Academy for a fixed term period of 12 months.
The Operations and Development Intern will provide administration, operations and project management support to the Operations and Development departments within the Academy.
The role will involve:
– Supporting the Head of Operations and Development with the development of academy policies and procedures
– Managing the collection and distribution of the academy team results from matches and tournaments to the communications department, including producing match report information
– Managing a variety of ad hoc Academy projects from inception to completion, with the support of the Head of Operations and Development
– Providing operational support for academy home matches
– Providing administrative support to the Head of Operations and Development and the wider Operations and Development departments
We are looking for candidates who have a strong understanding of the requirements of the high performance sport environment & the wider high performance sporting landscape. Candidates must have excellent organisation and administrative skills, have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and have the ability to manage multiple projects, always being able to prioritise their workload. It is essential that candidates are able to build and maintain excellent relationships with demanding clients and stakeholders & are highly motivated being able to demonstrate a passion for high performance sport. Finally, we are looking for candidates who are educated to degree level.
Closing date: 21st September 2016
City Football Group promotes equal opportunities in employment and welcomes all applications from people who meet the requirements of the job description.
As a member of the Two Ticks scheme, we are proud to show our commitment to employing disabled people and judging people on their abilities alone. We make a commitment to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
Proposed start date: ASAP
Due to the large volume of expected applications we will only be able to contact those short-listed for interviews.