OPERATIONS GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Location: Woking, UK
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Apply online at the McLaren careers website
Operations Graduate Professional Development Programme specifically designed to attract and recruit further talent into the Operations function, to grow our internal knowledge base and potentially to give us future leaders and production supervisors of the business. This is initially a 2 year fixed term contract for an intake of 4 Graduates/completed Apprentices. At the end of this period, 2 will continue on to the 3rd year of the programme.
- Gain experience in the Operational functions of an F1 team – Manufacturing, Procurement, Programme Management, Health & Safety, Race Logistics, Quality and Production & Process Engineering.
- Demonstrate good management and communication skills; Teamwork, Presentations, Reporting, Managing.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Engineering or related Degree – 2:1 or above – ideally with an industrial placement year, or completed Apprenticeship with vocational training
- Practical minded
- Passion for racing
- Work experience in a high technological precision engineering organisation.
- Proactive – takes opportunity to use initiative where possible
- Highly self-motivated
- Team player – supports others
- Leads by example
- Determined – results focused, driven to achieve successful outcome
- Confident – can set and manage expectations
- Problem solving – creativity and lateral thinking