PARALEGAL/ LEGAL ASSISTANT
Employer: Amateur Swimming Association
Job Type: Fixed-Term (Full Time)
How to Apply: Apply online at http://www.swimming.org/careers/vacancy/para-legal-legal-assistant-amateur-swimming-association
The Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) based in Loughborough, is seeking paralegal/legal assistant to join our team on a 12 month fixed term basis. The ASA is the English national governing body for swimming, diving, synchronised swimming, water polo and open water.
Reporting to the head of Legal Affairs, the paralegal/legal assistant will:
- Support the Legal department in all aspects of business, both sporting and commercial.
- Professionally deliver consistent and correct advice to the ASA, based upon policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the effective management of the ASA’s child safeguarding procedures.
- Support casework and advocacy work and also undertake legal research and provide support on legal briefings.
- Provide general administrative support to the teamThe successful candidate must:
- Hold a law degree or similar / equivalent
- Have experience of working in a legal office and proven administration and organisation skills
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: midnight on Sunday 18th September 2016. Applications after this time will not be considered for shortlisting.