Employer: APB Sports 4 Schools
Salary: £10-£15 per hour
Job Type: Permanent (Part time)
How to Apply: Please email your CV and interest to Maisie Cox firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Do you want to work in a primary school?
2. Are you passionate about Sports Coaching?
3. Do you want a full time job that you will love?
APB Sport 4 Schools are looking for Sports Coaches (or as we like to call you…PE Specialists) to join our team. We have a limited number of full time salaried roles available so are looking for the best candidates to join our team to start as soon as possible.
So Who Are APB Sports 4 Schools?
APB Sport 4 Schools was formed in 2003. We are a child development organisation working in 25 primary schools across London and the surrounding areas . We are passionate about giving children the opportunities that they deserve and we focus on developing bright futures for everyone that we work with…including you!
What does a PE Specialist Do?
* Teach primary-age children the PE curriculum, including dance and gymnastics – all planning is provided for you.
* Prepare and deliver lessons covering the needs of all abilities in the class.
* Positively manage behaviour.
* Give each child the chance to progress by providing high quality teaching & development.
* Deliver outstanding customer service.
What Qualifications or Experience does a PE Specialist need to have?
* Have GCSE’s and/or A Levels (or equivalent) in PE or Sports Coaching. A degree or higher level qualification is desirable.
* Must have experience working with children aged – 4 – 11. This could be in a school environment or in a coaching role with groups of children.
What do you get in return?
* £50-£60 per day
* Full and comprehensive training provided.
* The opportunity to grow and develop within a rapidly expanding organisation with regular promotion opportunities.
* Paid experience, relevant to a PGCE application (Our staff application success rate was over 85% last academic year).
* The opportunity to work on our award winning holiday camps during school holidays
* A dedicated Head of Happiness.
Take the first step to the rest of your career!
Closing date: 31 January 2016
Interview date: 31 January 2016