Employer: Youth Sport Trust
Location: National UK
Job Type: Voluntary
Fantastic opportunities to volunteer as a Team Leader for the Youth Sport Trust!
The Youth Sport Trust is offering the opportunity to students or individuals working in school or community sport to volunteer as Team Leaders at a number of camps and events throughout the year that are based around helping young people achieve their personal best in sport, coaching and leadership.
The opportunity includes two training weekends which support Team Leaders to develop themselves both personally and professionally through workshops in communication, team working and problem solving, decision making, creative thinking, interview technique and much more. Alongside this, safeguarding and inclusion training will be provided for every Team Leader.
For the full outline of the 2016-2018 Team Leader Programme, click on the further information document below.
We are looking for Team Leaders who are:
- Passionate about working with young people
- Team players who enjoy action packed events
- Committed to volunteering or working in sport
- Enjoy learning from others and sharing ideas
- Motivated to develop and improve as a leader
- Able to attend the events and training listed in the schedule
- Either at University or are working in school or community sport
And want to:
- Enhance their personal profile and CV and impress potential employers
- Gain experience of working with young people
- Meet and work alongside a number of key sports organisations such as National Governing Bodies of Sport (NGB’s)
If your answer is yes to all of these questions, then we would like to hear from you. Further information about this opportunity can be downloaded below.
To learn more about the Team Leader programme visit:https://www.youthsporttrust.org/team-leaders
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 11th October 2016
Interviews will take place on either Friday 21st October 2016 15:30-19:00 or Saturday 22nd October 2016 9:30-13:00